Translate

zaterdag 17 april 2010

A hanging man told me.

I thought it would be nice! when everybody knows.
But actually it is only more confusing, all this burdening knowledge about triangles and squares doesn't make the circle round.

Oh baby! this loving light will not come easy!
We will have to work real hard so that the storyline will not become to cheesy .

It took me a long time to catch up with the flow,
got stuck on an island of nightmares.

Where a hanging man told me:
In the thick of the fight, you must decide.
Chop away a path towards the light!
Old demons tearing at the edges of my withered soul.
Oh God, please deliver them from sin, before he begins.
But remember boy!
Between the action and the doubt,
Friþ will be there to hold a guiding light.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten